AnswerDash has developed a ground-breaking Predictive Q&A Engine that provides self-service help across websites and web applications. Our motto: right information, right place, right time. By giving users answers to their questions on the spot, we dramatically reduce customer support costs and increase customer satisfaction. To be successful in our mission, we need to build an amazing team. That’s where you come in.
Are you looking to join a highly innovative early stage SaaS software company? Do you want to work with a team of experienced entrepreneurs, skilled engineers, and creative marketers? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you might be a great match for AnswerDash! We’re looking for super talented individuals to join our team as we scale our business, sales, and engineering operations.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR...
Front End Engineer
Who you are...
Productive. We'll collaborate on features and ideas that you will own and bring to life. You're focused on customers and product, so you value quick delivery of MVPs and fast iterations with customers.
Someone that cares about design. In a small fast paced startup, we aspire for world class design but often need to balance time and resources. You have a knack for coming up with clean, consistent, elegant solutions on the fly.
Empathetic. You enjoy collaborating, learning from or teaching others so we can all become better developers. You believe in diversity and work/life balance.
As the Marketing Manager, your mission is to help drive our marketing strategy, implement SEO, PPC, social media, events and content strategies that ultimately generate tons of quality leads. This position offers the opportunity to broaden your marketing skills, with a career path to greater responsibilities as the company scales.
Your responsibilities will include:
Marketing Qualified Lead Generation:
- Work with VP Sales & Marketing and CEO to develop marketing strategy, create and launch SEM programs and campaigns (SEO & PPC) that support the overall marketing strategy and exploit the most promising areas of opportunity
- Optimize SEO using tools such as Google Search Console and Google Analytics to identify keyword and copy updates, metatag updates, address page load times, and security issues
- For PPC campaigns, perform keyword research and analysis, create ads, landing page copy, and content offers. Execute campaigns, analyze results and recommend improvements
Social / Content Development:
- Drive content strategy
- Manage our corporate blog and develop content to tell our story, e.g. blogs, white papers, videos
- Drive social media strategies
- Manage our social media accounts (Facebook Pages, Twitter Accounts, Google+ Pages, etc.)
Longer Term Brand Building:
- Manage the website, lead website strategy, write copy, find graphics that speak to our audience, and implement changes needed to maintain and upgrade the site over time
- Build and manage brand identity design; implement final identity across all communication media
- Research competitive advertising activity, marketing best practices and drive actions to take our marketing to the next level
- Manage the marketing budget and recommend changes to optimize ROI
- Coordinate GTM strategies and plans with sales
- Work with Sales to ensure marketing and sales systems sync and develop a shared reporting dashboard
The successful candidate will meet or exceed these requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years in a digital marketing role - SaaS marketing experience preferred
- Fluency in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) including, but not limited to, SEO and PPC
- Social media experience in a business setting, including: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn
- Experience using LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Adwords, and Google Analytics
- Proficient with HubSpot – certification is a plus
- Prolific writer and comfortable writing and editing HTML/CSS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
These character traits will make you shine:
- Passionate about understanding and meeting consumer needs
- Naturally entrepreneurial and able to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- The ability and affinity to work collaboratively
- Have a desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
Does this sound like you? If so, reach out – we want to get to know you! Please send us your resume and cover letter and any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.